Friday, November 13, 2009

OK first one was creepy and sad does this make you glad smile?

Wishes of kisses.


Like love had come home again.


Taken in with love's grin and shy ""treat"".


I was struck buy cupids fine bow.





Don't you know?





I dream of all night wishes and kisses with ""you"".


Under the umbrella tree romance,


Under the star's the dance,


Cupids fine aim at stance.


All I dream of is wishes and kisses of you"".


Now I'm caught.


My heart flutters, at the thought of your kiss.


It's sweet passionate spice and everything twice.


If I had just one wish.


It would be,wishes of kisses of you.


Like love had come home again I grin.


""All"" My wish are of kisses of you.

OK first one was creepy and sad does this make you glad smile?
it is good --turn it into a song
Reply:Pretty! You should turn it into a song!


No comments:

Post a Comment