Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flamboyant & Rosewood trees dilemma (Delonix Regia & Tipuana Tipu)?

Well, I want to plant one of these trees in the middle of my garden but first I want someone who has experienced in both trees give me an advice! common names are: Ponciana Regia (Delonix Regia) and Bolivian Pride (Tipuana Tipu)





Well, these both trees can grow in the zone 10 and I am actually there but I want the fastest growing one since both seem to be fast growers but wich one is the best at this feature? Wich one takes the umbrella canopy type more evident?





Thanks in advance to all!!!





Edgar Rossal

Flamboyant %26amp; Rosewood trees dilemma (Delonix Regia %26amp; Tipuana Tipu)?
I have watched your question and saw it didn't get answered. I don't know much about these trees but here is some informaiton about them.











bwg


No comments:

Post a Comment