Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I really want the upside down umbrella weeping tree with fluffy purple flowers on it....?

everywhere i go i see those fluffy weeping trees with the pretty purple flowers on them...i really want them and i have no idea what there called or where i can get one...please help and give me all the info you have on those kinds of trees...thanks

I really want the upside down umbrella weeping tree with fluffy purple flowers on it....?
I need more info... Do any of these look like what you are talking about?





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=...





The only thing I can think of is the Wisteria, trained into a tree.
Reply:Weeping plum is my guess - look at the photos on the bottom of the link below.


The second link is the Smoke Tree, which is fluffier and there are other photos at the bottom of that page with show similar trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment